PDA

View Full Version : Linux, Qt4, Qwt, and Qdevelop install

nbo10
31st March 2009, 22:21
Hi All,
I want to make an app with some graphs. I've gotten Qt4 working with QDevelop and I can make windows and everything. I'm trying to get Qwt to work, but with no luck.

I've downloaded qwt-5.2.0, and preformed the qmake, make. to install. But I'm still missing something. I can't get the examples to compile or run.

I've linked the /usr/local/qwt-5.2.0-svn/include dir to /usr/include/qt4 where Qdevelop looks for headers files. But If I try to include one of the qwt header files in a project, Qdevelop complains

src/main.cpp:2:22: error: qwt_plot.h: No such file or directory

Any help would be great. Thanks

huseyinkozan
31st March 2009, 22:52
Hi All,
I want to make an app with some graphs. I've gotten Qt4 working with QDevelop and I can make windows and everything. I'm trying to get Qwt to work, but with no luck.

I've downloaded qwt-5.2.0, and preformed the qmake, make. to install. But I'm still missing something. I can't get the examples to compile or run.

I've linked the /usr/local/qwt-5.2.0-svn/include dir to /usr/include/qt4 where Qdevelop looks for headers files. But If I try to include one of the qwt header files in a project, Qdevelop complains

src/main.cpp:2:22: error: qwt_plot.h: No such file or directory

Any help would be great. Thanks

Hi,
Did you include it in this format:
#include <qwt/qwt_plot.h>
Where qwt should be the link name in the /usr/include/qt4 directory.

Hüseyin

nbo10
31st March 2009, 23:18
Okay I've reinstalled qwt5 through Ubuntus package manager and things are getting better. I can put a QwtPlot on a window and it will compile. But now I'm getting a

undefined reference to `QwtPlot::qt_invoke(int, QUObject*)'
Is this a linking problem? Thanks

huseyinkozan
1st April 2009, 00:25
Okay I've reinstalled qwt5 through Ubuntus package manager and things are getting better. I can put a QwtPlot on a window and it will compile. But now I'm getting a

undefined reference to `QwtPlot::qt_invoke(int, QUObject*)'
Is this a linking problem? Thanks
Hi,
I found this, maybe helps:
http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2002-01/thread00065-0.html

Hüseyin

nbo10
1st April 2009, 16:28
That really doesn't help.
What does "The results are symptomatic of not linking in the moc'd output of your classes." mean.

The example programs wont run either.