PDA

View Full Version : QTextTableCell Border

ChrisW67
1st April 2009, 04:06
G'day All,

I'm using Qt 4.5 and its QTextDocument to create a table formatted output from a database for printing. I have no trouble actually building the QTextTable and setting up row and column spans for the headers etc. (programmatically or by using setHtml()). What I'd like to do is control the cell borders independently of the border around the table itself and the left/right/top/bottom borders independently of each other. I haven't found a way to achieve this in the docs, and the HTML support doesn't seem to include border-left, border-right etc. Past experience tells me that what I want is probably there... I am just not seeing it.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Cheers,
Chris

ChrisW67
2nd April 2009, 06:12
OK. From the silence it doesn't look like it is an achievable thing with Qt at the moment.

Guess that leaves me with painting the table using individual lines and bits of text or perhaps merging the text into a page-sized SVG. Hardly nice, but it'll give the ultimate in control.

Cortex
14th December 2009, 12:59
control the cell borders independently of the border around the table itself and the left/right/top/bottom borders independently of each other.

Same need, any other suggestions please?