PDA

View Full Version : Error in creating helloworld project with Qt creator

fancystyle
1st April 2009, 09:24
I am a newbie in c++ and qt

I downloaded qt-sdk-win-opensource-2009.01.1 and the use QtCreator created a empty Console App,when i compiled it,it outputed this:

Running build steps for project HelloMyQt...
Creating gdb macros library...
Starting: D:/Qt/200901/qt/bin/qmake.exe D:/Qt/Project/HelloMyQt/HelloMyQt.pro -spec win32-g++ -r CONFIG+=debug_and_release
Exited with code 0.
Starting: D:/Qt/200901/mingw/bin/mingw32-make.exe debug -w
mingw32-make: Entering directory `D:/Qt/Project/HelloMyQt'
D:/Qt/200901/mingw/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `D:/Qt/Project/HelloMyQt'
g++ -c -g -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_DLL -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"..\..\200901\qt\include\QtCore" -I"..\..\200901\qt\include" -I"..\..\200901\qt\include\ActiveQt" -I"debug" -I"." -I"..\..\200901\qt\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o debug\main.o main.cpp
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `D:/Qt/Project/HelloMyQt'
mingw32-make: Leaving directory `D:/Qt/Project/HelloMyQt'

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
mingw32-make[1]: *** [debug/main.o] Error 3
mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2
Exited with code 2.
Error while building project HelloMyQt
When executing build step 'Make'

My system enviroment is like this:
CLASSPATH:.;D:\Program Files\StormII\Codec\QTSystem\QTJava.zip

PATH:d:\Qt\200901\mingw\bin;d:\Qt\200901\qt\bin;d: \oracle\product\10.2.0\client_1\bin;C:\Perl\site\b in;C:\Perl\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\W INDOWS\System32\Wbem;c:\program files\borland\StarTeam SDK 2005 R2\Lib;c:\program files\borland\StarTeam SDK 2005 R2\Bin;c:\program files\borland\StarTeam SDK 2005\Lib;c:\program files\borland\StarTeam SDK 2005\Bin;C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5 0727;C:\Program Files\CodeSmith\v4.0\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Compuware;D:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;D:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;D:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;D:\Prog ram Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\WINDOWS\syst em32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;D:\Program Files\StormII\Codec\QTSystem\;D:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin
QTDIR:d:/Qt/200901/qt

Please help me

rexi
2nd April 2009, 21:04
Did you just create a sample project and compiled it? Or did you change anything in it? It would be helpful if you posted the code you created, so we could try to understand what's going on...

Eddie
20th November 2009, 01:00
I have got a similar problem when first time using qt.
make: *** [HelloWorld] Error 1
Exited with code 2.
Error while building project HelloWorld
When executing build step 'Make'

I created a qt application and just added a button on a main window form. Tried to compile but failed at this stage. I just wonder if anyone could give me some hints on this error. I'm also assuming it could be the problem with the directory permission, so i did a chmod 777 for the directory. still wouldn't compile. I also tried the sample codes that comes with QT, it seems this doesn't work either and same error message at compiling stage too.

Eddie

JD2000
20th November 2009, 15:51
As far as I am aware the error message highlighted in red appears when there is an incompatibility with MS Visual Studio (the Msvcrt.dll file in particular) and another application.

A visit to the MS update site may cure this.