PDA

View Full Version : Nedd Help

yuvaraj.yadav
22nd April 2009, 20:52
Hi

I am newbee to QT...

please provide the sample code or your ideas to display the Icons name,while i am moving mouse on Icon....

Please help me....

Thanks

Yuvaraj R

Lykurg
22nd April 2009, 21:41
Oh damn, I will help you. I post your question three times more:

please provide the sample code or your ideas to display the Icons name,while i am moving mouse on Icon....

So if any other here will help also, he may post your question some times more. Do you really think, one gets an answer to a badly ask question if one asking lots of time? And maybe you read your answer and provide the missing points of your question. And maybe also you should be a little patient for getting an answer. Some people - expect me tonight - have other things to do than sitting in front of their computers.

And by the way, DON'T - I repeat DON'T - post threads on the same topic multiple. Why? Because that is the best way to not getting helped.

Lykurg
22nd April 2009, 21:48
What the fuck! Now I am really angry. I just have read your visitor message: "while answering the qustions please explain proper". Who the fuck do you think you are? If You don't ask the proper way, with which right do you expect that others answer correctly? (and I have told you which one need to know more so that ssomeone can give you the right answer. Bevor writing you better read first...)

And by the way, this day I answered a lot of question and was thanked for that I guess tree times or so. Sorry, but I strongly recommend you to think about your style of asking questions!

yuvaraj.yadav
23rd April 2009, 03:20
Hi

Thanks for advice..... I will change mistakes..

Still i am struggling with displaying icon name issue

Thanks

Yuvaraj R