PDA

View Full Version : How to migrate my qtforum statistics (rating) into this site?

vitaly
14th January 2006, 12:03
Is it possible? My activity statistics (rating) in qtforum.org is needed for me because it may help me to make the better resume if i'll need to find a new job in the future. Some companies ask about your activity in the internet.

Vitaly

zlatko
14th January 2006, 12:21
How much posts you had in qtforum.org that can be your job's resume?
Some thousands? You can use qtforum.org in future if the your rating is in first place for you.

yop
14th January 2006, 12:46
And if I post "Yes you are right" in every post I read, will that make my cv more attractive? I wouldn't trust a company that evaluates new eployees from their acivity on a forum. If they are in the administrative team then that's something some would put in their resume.

vitaly
14th January 2006, 12:53
The rating is not the first thing for me but it may be good addition. Now I have few posts but this number may increase in the future. I think, the rating system may stimulate and attract other strong professionals to write high-quality asnwers instead of any informationless talk.

jacek
14th January 2006, 19:59
I think, the rating system may stimulate and attract other strong professionals to write high-quality asnwers instead of any informationless talk.
I think that community is about sharing, not gaining points. If someone needs a reference, contact us and we'll see what we can do.

krsmichael
20th January 2006, 22:58
The rating is not the first thing for me but it may be good addition. Now I have few posts but this number may increase in the future. I think, the rating system may stimulate and attract other strong professionals to write high-quality asnwers instead of any informationless talk.

"Yes, you are right...."