PDA

View Full Version : getting clicked item from listview

addu
14th May 2009, 05:58
Hi All,

I am displaying the 10 items in listview like widget .inside widget(frame,userimagelabel,userstatus).

If click any one of row image ,how do i come to know the particular row image is clicked like that...

please help me

Thanks

Addu

aamer4yu
14th May 2009, 06:06
Do you ever read Qt Assistant ??
It would have taken you less time to search in Assistant than get the answer from this site.
Anyways have a look at QAbstractItemView::clicked

munna
14th May 2009, 06:09
If you read more about QListWidget and QListWidgetItem in Qt Assistant you will most probably find the answer.

addu
14th May 2009, 07:41
can you provide me sample example... How get the clicked item value from listview..

addu
14th May 2009, 09:37
Hi friends ,

I am reading the QAbstractItemView...

Still i am struggling with getting listview item,whenever i am clicking on listview ...

My actual problem is i have 10 items in listview.... when i amclicking on any one of the item,i have find which item is clicked and i have to send to some where...

If any provide sample sample code it will be better for you..

Thanks

Addu

spirit
14th May 2009, 10:18
take a look Qt's exmaples and demos, it's pretty simple question. is it hard to investigate by yourself? :eek:

Lykurg
14th May 2009, 10:33
If any provide sample sample code it will be better for you..
Better for us? Because then you will stop asking for a sample code. But I guess you wanted to say: for you :D == of your point of view: for me! And that is neither a good way, because then you will ask another simple question which could be solved by reading the docs. So better we teach you reading the docs, and therefor all informations are given.

take a look Qt's exmaples and demos, it's pretty simple question.
No, it isn't a simply question because it is posted in the "Qt Programming" forum not in the "Newbie" forum... ;)