PDA

View Full Version : problem with QtKinetic

estel
6th July 2009, 11:11
I instaled Qtkinetic and when I was configureing package I choose to use the component by including its source code directly into project. In QTCreator I make new project and in file *.pro i add line:
include(C:/Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtanimationframework.pri
then in qtCreator eppear some files from qtKinetic and everytnig is fine. I make some aplication and i can run it. But when I reebot qtCreator and I try run my project there are few errors:

Running build steps for project k2...
Configuration unchanged, skipping QMake step.
Starting: C:/Qt/2009.02/mingw/bin/mingw32-make.exe -w
C:\Qt\2009.02\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe: Entering directory `C:/qtprogs/k2'
C:/Qt/2009.02/mingw/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f Makefile.Debug
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `C:/qtprogs/k2'
g++ -g -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_EXPERIMENTAL_SOLUTION -DQT_STATEMACHINE_SOLUTION -DQ_ANIMATION_EXPORT= -DQT_DLL -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN ../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtpropertyanimation.cpp -o ../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/QtPropertyAnimation
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `C:/qtprogs/k2'
C:\Qt\2009.02\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe: Leaving directory `C:/qtprogs/k2'
In file included from ../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtvariantanimation.h:53,
from ../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtpropertyanimation.h:53,
from ../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtpropertyanimation.cpp:78:
../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtabstractanimation.h:52:28: QtCore/qobject.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtvariantanimation.h:53,
from ../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtpropertyanimation.h:53,
from ../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtpropertyanimation.cpp:78:
../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtabstractanimation.h:54: error: `QT_BEGIN_HEADER' does not name a type
../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtabstractanimation.h:67: error: expected class-name before '{' token
../../Qt/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/qtanimationframework-2.3-opensource/src/qtabstractanimation.h:68: error: `Q_OBJECT' does not name a type

I thought that the main problem is :

QtCore/qobject.h: No such file or directory
but in C:\Qt\2009.02\qt\include\QtCore there is qobject.h

There is whole compilation output: http://pastebin.com/m7b4913fd

nish
6th July 2009, 11:15
i think you have to copy the src folder of the qtanimation into the src folder of the Qt installation. from there you need to configure it...

dont just do it.. first make a backup of your qt installation... i am not sure.

estel
6th July 2009, 16:51
unfortunately it doesn't help