PDA

View Full Version : [Signal/Slot][QObject::dumpObjectInfo] Porblem

xkazielx
9th July 2009, 10:41
Hi folks!!! I have trouble writing an application, so I want to check signals, and slots of one object that inherits from QObject. To do that I'm trying to use dumpObjectInfo();, but I can't get it working. In my *.pro file I've added CONFIG+=debug. I also use qDebug(Q_FUNC_INFO) ; and that works.
Also I have a second problem:
My slot doesn't get call when a signal is triggered, but the connect::(...) returns true (so signal and slot are connected). My Qt ver. is 4.4.3 OS of my choice is Debian Lenny. Any hints?

nish
9th July 2009, 10:45
Hi folks!!! I have trouble writing an application, so I want to check signals, and slots of one object that inherits from QObject. To do that I'm trying to use dumpObjectInfo();, but I can't get it working. In my *.pro file I've added CONFIG+=debug. I also use qDebug(Q_FUNC_INFO) ; and that works.

may be clean and rebuild the project will help?

Also I have a second problem:
My slot doesn't get call when a signal is triggered, but the connect::(...) returns true (so signal and slot are connected). My Qt ver. is 4.4.3 OS of my choice is Debian Lenny. Any hints?

how do you know that your signal is triggered?

xkazielx
9th July 2009, 11:16
how do you know that your signal is triggered?

I have:
qDebug()<<"Some tekst";
emit signal(..);
qDebug()<<"Next tekst";

And I can see output in console, and while compiling I don't have any error messages.
I've already done
make clean
make

dpimka
9th July 2009, 11:28
Are you doing this on Windows? If so, try to add

CONFIG += console

to your pro file.

nish
9th July 2009, 12:05
make some dummy slots which display a messagebox and connect it to this signal.. can we see the class code?