PDA

View Full Version : Porting Qt 3 to 4

PeterUK
24th July 2009, 13:58
I am trying to port qtgpsc 0.2.3 to Qt 4, the error was ui was too old

So I have ran on the shell uic3 -convert

I get this message
Qt: Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
uic3: property `text' for widget `unitsPositionActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `menuText' for widget `unitsPositionActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `toolTip' for widget `unitsPositionActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `usesDropDown' for widget `unitsPositionActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `text' for widget `unitsLengthActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `menuText' for widget `unitsLengthActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `usesDropDown' for widget `unitsLengthActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `text' for widget `unitsSpeedActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `menuText' for widget `unitsSpeedActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `usesDropDown' for widget `unitsSpeedActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `paletteForegroundColor' for widget `rawdata' of type `Q3TextEdit' is not supported. Line: 511 Column: 46

What to do now? :@

Thank you for your help!

ktk
30th July 2009, 11:04
I am trying to port qtgpsc 0.2.3 to Qt 4, the error was ui was too old

So I have ran on the shell uic3 -convert

I get this message
Qt: Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
uic3: property `text' for widget `unitsPositionActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `menuText' for widget `unitsPositionActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `toolTip' for widget `unitsPositionActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `usesDropDown' for widget `unitsPositionActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `text' for widget `unitsLengthActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `menuText' for widget `unitsLengthActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `usesDropDown' for widget `unitsLengthActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `text' for widget `unitsSpeedActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `menuText' for widget `unitsSpeedActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `usesDropDown' for widget `unitsSpeedActionGroup' of type `QActionGroup' is not supported.
uic3: property `paletteForegroundColor' for widget `rawdata' of type `Q3TextEdit' is not supported. Line: 511 Column: 46

What to do now? :@

Thank you for your help!

The "Session management error" comes from src/gui/qapplication_x11.cpp,
but I doubt it's critical for the functionality of uic3. Does the conversion yield any output at all?