PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Cannot find a class which uses this form!

gfunk
19th May 2006, 00:24
Using 4.1.2 Windows version
"QT Visual Studio Integration
Warning: Cannot find a class which uses this form!"

I was rearranging some project files/folders around, and now it seems to have caused the above error Messagebox to pop up whenever I try to right-click on "Connect signal..." in the VS2005 integrated QtDesigner, and doesn't give me the option to connect any signals. It was working fine previously. Anyone know what paths that the QT VS integration is looking for to find my custom classes and where I can change those paths?
I thought it might be the <header> tag in the .ui file, but that doesn't seem to work. My class does show up in the Properties tab, and the executable runs the same as normal.

I'd hate to revert my changes, and would rather just fix the problem. I wish the error box was more informative...

wysota
20th May 2006, 21:21
It probably means there is no class which implements the form. There is nothing to worry about as long as you're aware of it. Otherwise it means that you don't need that form and can delete it.

gfunk
22nd May 2006, 23:08
Curiously, it seems that when I change my class from using multiple inheritance to having the ui class contained in the class, it goes away. Wonder if this has something to do with recently updating to 4.1.3 and if anyone else has seen this...