PDA

View Full Version : QTreeWidget refeshing view

grazyna
10th August 2009, 09:54
Hi,

I have a problem with QTreeWidget, I insert into QTreeWidget some widgets like QDoubleSpinBox or QLineEdit. When I try to hide them everything is ok since I don't resize the window or minimalize it, then all hiden widget from QTreeWidget are shown. Do you have any idea how to hide widget insert in QTreeWidget?

spirit
10th August 2009, 10:00
if you use delegates in a table widget then everything should work, because delegate keep track on editors. so, if you navigate from opened editor it will be hidden.

grazyna
10th August 2009, 13:07
Can you explain me this? Now I using QTreeWidget and metod setItemWidget to set widget, how should I use delegates?

faldzip
10th August 2009, 14:31
if you are using those widgets as editors for data shown in treeView than you should use custom delegate and it's QAbstractItemDelegate::createEditor() and related methods.
You can find an example in Qt Examples & Demos -> Item Views -> Spin Box Delegate
to play a bit with sample application, and to open documentation (which can be also found here (http://doc.qtsoftware.com/4.5/itemviews-spinboxdelegate.html)).