PDA

View Full Version : resource file

kavinsiva
18th August 2009, 07:58
Hi..

i have some doubt in QtResource file system. As of my knowledge i comes to know whatever we are listing inside we may get it into our project. Is any options to load the processed data into resource file as dynamically.

pls reply me

Thanks in advance
SivaKumar

yogeshgokul
18th August 2009, 09:01
From Qt Docs:

QResource is an object that represents a set of data (and possibly children) relating to a single resource entity. QResource gives direct access to the bytes in their raw format. In this way direct access allows reading data without buffer copying or indirection. Indirection is often useful when interacting with the resource entity as if it is a file, this can be achieved with QFile. The data and children behind a QResource are normally compiled into an application/library, but it is also possible to load a resource at runtime. When loaded at run time the resource file will be loaded as one big set of data and then given out in pieces via references into the resource tree.

kavinsiva
18th August 2009, 09:20
Thanks to you,

But i have some doubt still now pls give me some example to following scenario
i have a button when i am clicking it will browse the picture file lke that i will browse upto 200 pictures.when i am restart the application i need the pictures in my application as default pls help me

Thanks in advance
SivaKumar

yogeshgokul
18th August 2009, 09:53
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

axeljaeger
18th August 2009, 22:28
http://qt.nokia.com/doc/4.5/resources.html <= "External Binary Resources"