PDA

View Full Version : Converting UIC 2 .h & .Cpp

jibolso
1st September 2009, 23:33
OK....After drag and drop operations In Qt Designer... When i compile the codes ....they are not seperated...How can i get the codes in its individual modules i.e .h and .cpp ?

wysota
2nd September 2009, 08:46
Please use appropriate language - full sentences and clear and understandable descriptions. What is not separated? How do you "compile the codes"?

jibolso
3rd September 2009, 23:14
Please use appropriate language - full sentences and clear and understandable descriptions. What is not separated? How do you "compile the codes"?

This is what i meant. -> To build an application with QT creator you will need the header files(.h) and ssource file(.cpp) and ofcourse the main file. Now my problem is, after using the QT designer for the UI(user Interface) you could compile and get its soucre codes, but they are all together, not seperated into the different files( .h, .cpp and main). Am sure there's a way you could get the Designer compiler to get codes in their different files( .h, .cpp and main) but i can figure that out yet so i need someone to help me one that.

wysota
4th September 2009, 00:05
No, there is no such way. Read this instead: Using a Designer .ui File in Your Application

jibolso
5th September 2009, 12:25
No, there is no such way. Read this instead: Using a Designer .ui File in Your Application

Its seem you dont understande me. This is it, you could get source code from QT designer right! Quite true, but i need those codes to be compiled(UIC) into various files(header .h, main.cpp, Source code.cpp) There's a way to do that in KDE but i dont know how to with IDE.

wysota
5th September 2009, 13:28
No, there is no way to do that in KDE as well. Designer creates a .ui file which is then translated by a tool called uic into a header file. That's it. All the other files you have to create and implement yourself.