PDA

View Full Version : capabilites project

addu
10th September 2009, 06:28
Hi All

I am getting errors while compiling the capabilities project

I can able to run the music player example project..

My error is

mingw32-make: Entering directory `D:/2009.01/qt/examples/phonon/capabilities'
D:/2009.01/mingw/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `D:/2009.01/qt/examples/phonon/capabilities'
g++ -c -g -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_DLL -DQT_PHONON_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I"..\..\..\include\QtCore" -I"..\..\..\include\QtGui" -I"..\..\..\include\phonon" -I"..\..\..\include" -I"..\..\..\include\ActiveQt" -I"tmp\moc\debug_shared" -I"." -I"..\..\..\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o tmp\obj\debug_shared\window.o window.cpp
g++ -enable-stdcall-fixup -Wl,-enable-auto-import -Wl,-enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc -mthreads -Wl -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o debug\capabilities.exe tmp/obj/debug_shared/window.o tmp/obj/debug_shared/main.o tmp/obj/debug_shared/moc_window.o -L"d:\2009.01\qt\lib" -L"d:\2009.01\qt\lib" -lmingw32 -lqtmaind -lphonond4 -lQtGuid4 -lQtCored4
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `D:/2009.01/qt/examples/phonon/capabilities'
mingw32-make: Leaving directory `D:/2009.01/qt/examples/phonon/capabilities'
tmp/obj/debug_shared/window.o: In function `ZNK6Phonon22ObjectDescriptionModelILNS_21ObjectDe scriptionTypeE0EE9mimeTypesEv':
D:/2009.01/qt/examples/phonon/capabilities/../../../include/Phonon/../../src/phonon/../3rdparty/phonon/phonon/objectdescriptionmodel.h:(.rdata$_ZTVN6Phonon22Obj ectDescriptionModelILNS_21ObjectDescriptionTypeE0E EE[vtable for Phonon::ObjectDescriptionModel<(Phonon::ObjectDescriptionType)0>]+0x8): undefined reference to `Phonon::ObjectDescriptionModel<(Phonon::ObjectDescriptionType)0>::metaObject() const'
D:/2009.01/qt/examples/phonon/capabilities/../../../include/Phonon/../../src/phonon/../3rdparty/phonon/phonon/objectdescriptionmodel.h:(.rdata$_ZTVN6Phonon22Obj ectDescriptionModelILNS_21ObjectDescriptionTypeE0E EE[vtable for Phonon::ObjectDescriptionModel<(Phonon::ObjectDescriptionType)0>]+0xc): undefined reference to `Phonon::ObjectDescriptionModel<(Phonon::ObjectDescriptionType)0>::qt_metacast(char const*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make[1]: *** [debug\capabilities.exe] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2
Exited with code 2.
Error while building project capabilities
When executing build step 'Make'

Please tell me ,what i have to do ?

Music player and capabilities are phonon based examples..is there any configuration i have to separately for capabilities project ?

please help me ,i want output audio devices list

Thanks

Yuvaraj R

yogeshgokul
10th September 2009, 06:34
is there any configuration i have to separately for capabilities project ?
Yes you need to add this line in your .pro file and re- run qmake.

QT += phonon

please help me ,i want output audio devices list
A list of available devices is given by the backend with Backendcapabilities::availableAudioOutputDevices()

QList<Phonon::AudioOutputDevice> audioOutputDevices = Phonon::BackendCapabilities::availableAudioOutputD evices();

addu
10th September 2009, 07:04
Thanks for your reply

Already my .pro file containing the Qt +=phonon

Even the complied the phonon qt src
What's wrong with me,when music player project compiling ,capabilities is not copiling

I didn't install the direct show

In mailing list some has replied me to compile the phonon

Please help me

Thanks

Yuvaraj R

yogeshgokul
10th September 2009, 07:18
Already my .pro file containing the Qt +=phonon
Can you please make it capital letters "QT".

Even the complied the phonon qt src

Do you mean, you have built Qt with phonon support successfully?
If yes, then you should have these 4 files in folder "\Qt\4.5.2\plugins\phonon_backend".

phonon_ds9d4.dll
phonon_ds9d4.lib
phonon_ds94.dll
phonon_ds94.lib

wysota
10th September 2009, 08:53
Do you have the phonon library (I'm not talking about the backend) compiled at all? From another thread I remember you didn't have it.