PDA

View Full Version : Another "QMYSQL" problems thread

Lorthirk
27th September 2009, 15:52
Ok guys, first of all: I'm sorry, but I spent the whole day trying to figure this out. I've been following http://wiki.qtcentre.org/index.php?title=Building_the_QMYSQL_plugin_on_Wind ows_using_MinGW but something is going wrong. I'm on Windows XP SP3, and this are my concerns:

1. point 5: i have no "make" anywhere. I think the wiki relates to mingw32-make, is this correct?
2. point 5: my files aren't at %QTDIR%/plugins/sqldrivers directory, but at %QTDIR%\src\plugins\sqldrivers\mysql. I can copy them over, obviously, but is this correct again?
3. after everything, i still have "QMYSQL driver not loaded. available drivers: QSQLITE QODBC3 QODBC".

Where am I wrong, please?

EDIT: by analyzing qsqlmysql4.dll (or qsqlmysqld4.dll) with Dependency Walker I'm missing IESHING.DLL and WER.DLL. I don't have these files anywhere on my PC and it seems that are Windows related. Are they necessary?

Lorthirk
27th September 2009, 17:44
I solved this myself. You need to copy %MYSQL%\bin\libmySQL.dll to %QTDIR%\bin, NOT %MYSQL%\lib\opt\libmySQL.dll or %MYSQL%\lib\debug\libmySQL.dll.