PDA

View Full Version : it exits some object like that?

mmm286
21st October 2009, 09:12
Hi,

I would like to do a objetc like a table. it exits some he object or control like this:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7378/parrillah.th.jpg

wysota
21st October 2009, 09:51
I can't see anything on the picture but if you want a table there is QTableView and QTableWidget. Anyway please don't link to images from external sites, use the attachment feature of the forum instead.

mmm286
22nd October 2009, 09:18
Hi again,

Sorry for the link.

I try to explain better. In my project I would like a control like the tv guide of mythtv where you can select a program and you can scheduling the recording automatically. This is exactly what I need.
But I don't know how could I do this.

Any ideas?
Many thanks and sorry for my english!

wysota
22nd October 2009, 10:36
I don't use MythTV so I have no idea how the thing you want looks, sorry.

squidge
22nd October 2009, 10:38
I'd say what has already been suggested (QTableView or its friend, QTableWidget) is about the best your going to get.

ChrisW67
24th October 2009, 02:50
You could try using the QTableWidget with one column for each 30 minute (or whatever) period in the day, and one row for each station. Use a QTableWidget item for each show and place it in the right cell of the table, and span cells for the duration. Provide separate next/previous day controls. There are signals that can be used to update a program details panel as the user moves the focus around the table.

A problem arises with shows that don't align nicely with 30 min cells. Have a look at how MythWeb handles those; perhaps it can be translated into Qt.

A totally different approach would be to draw the schedule grid manually, with much finer granularity but also more complexity. You could perhaps do it with a QGraphicsScene.

MythWeb could translate directly on to something that QtWebKit might handle.

mmm286
27th October 2009, 14:54
You could try using the QTableWidget with one column for each 30 minute (or whatever) period in the day, and one row for each station. Use a QTableWidget item for each show and place it in the right cell of the table, and span cells for the duration. Provide separate next/previous day controls. There are signals that can be used to update a program details panel as the user moves the focus around the table.

A problem arises with shows that don't align nicely with 30 min cells. Have a look at how MythWeb handles those; perhaps it can be translated into Qt.

A totally different approach would be to draw the schedule grid manually, with much finer granularity but also more complexity. You could perhaps do it with a QGraphicsScene.

MythWeb could translate directly on to something that QtWebKit might handle.

Hi again!
I'm tryng but it's very complexity.
I do a qTable to split with every cell every 30 minutes, and other qTable for every Station. But when the show doesn't align with 30 min cells I do comparaisons every 15 minutes but I must do a lot of "if...". to many difficult to me.

Anyway many thanks for your ideas.