PDA

View Full Version : How to change default clipping?

swbluto
29th October 2009, 16:47
Hello, I have this image that when it scrolls into the view, if less than 1/2 of the image is in the view, it doesn't show at all! (Instead, it flickers until it turns solid after half of the image is in the viewing area)

Is there a way to make it so that it shows the image in the viewing area as soon as it enters, even if it's only a part of the image? I get the feeling it decides to show the image after the image's midpoint passes the viewing boundary - I would like to change that "viewing point" to the ends of the image so any of it shows as soon as it enters, from the left, right, top and bottom.

high_flyer
29th October 2009, 17:29
What are you using?
GraphicsView?
QPixmap on a widget?

swbluto
29th October 2009, 18:35
Yes. It's a QGraphicsView and the item is QGraphicsItem embedded within a QgraphicsScene that's being viewed. There's scroll bars to move around the scene, and an image is supposed to show up as soon as it enters the view, but it's not showing up permanently until it enters at least "half way" which makes for some flickering borders. I thought this was a default property, but I can post my code if it's thought to be of some relevance.