PDA

View Full Version : RSS feeds? Or RSS like formats...

pir
2nd June 2006, 08:57
Hi!

I wonder if somebody knows if there are RSS feeds for stockquotes, or other formats like rss?

I have a SuperKaramba theme that can grab stock quotes from yahoo, but it's not working so well so I have to modify it a bit.
I would like to grab stockmarket information from the swedish stockmarket and that can't be found at yahoos site. The problem is that I can't find how the information is fed from Yahoo, so its a bit hard to find other feed sources. It doesn't seem to be RSS.

Other types of feeds formats are of intrest as well. I'm not a WallStreet guy, but it's fun to have something that I can follow if I'm bored... like the news and stuff like that. I have news which I can watch by rss, but thought it would be fun to have other types of information like the stockmarket and the weather and stuff like that... so I can see what the strange world outside my laptop looks like.

pir

wysota
2nd June 2006, 12:21
http://www.google.com/search?q=stock+quotes+rss

pir
2nd June 2006, 15:13
haha pretty embarassing... I tried to search but just found a lot of shit, couldn't believe that it couldn't be found anywhere... I don't like internet, it discriminates people with serious spelling problems like me.
:)
Thanks anyway!
pir