PDA

View Full Version : Qt4.6.0. + QtDeclarative

honza
8th November 2009, 12:02
Hi all,

i need a help to solve the problem i have with building QtDeclarative module for Qt4.6.0.

I have these two packages:
- http://qt.nokia.com/developer/qt-4.6-preview#download-the-qt-4-1
- http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/kinetic/archive-tarball/kinetic-declarativeui

i have the first uncompressed into c:\Qt\4.6.0-beta1 and the second into c:\qt\qt-kinetic.
then i have source directory of QtDeclarative (C:\Qt\qt-kinetic\src\declarative) and includes (C:\Qt\qt-kinetic\include\QtDeclarative and C:\Qt\qt-kinetic\include\Qt) copied into c:\qt\4.6.0-beta1.

then.. i've set system environment variables QT_DIR and PATH to c:\qt\4.6.0-beta1 and c:\qt\4.6.0-beta1\bin

then.. i've copied from c:\qt\qt-kinetic\configure.exe and c:\qt\qt-kinetic\src\src.pro to c:\qt\4.6.0-beta1

then.. i've configured and ran building of Qt

....and then it faild:

c:\qt\4.6.0-beta1\src\declarative\3rdparty\qlistmodelinterface _p.h(52) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'QtDeclarativeModule'
c:\qt\4.6.0-beta1\src\declarative\3rdparty\qlistmodelinterface _p.h(52) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
c:\qt\4.6.0-beta1\src\declarative\3rdparty\qlistmodelinterface _p.h(52) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
c:\qt\4.6.0-beta1\src\declarative\3rdparty\qlistmodelinterface _p.h(54) : error C2470: 'QListModelInterface' : looks like a function definition, but there is no parameter list; skipping apparent body
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN\cl.EXE"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

please, help me

regards,
honza

squidge
8th November 2009, 13:18
Missing header file? It looks like you are trying to use a class that has not been defined yet.

honza
8th November 2009, 13:55
hi fatjuicymole,

yes, it looks so.. but i do not know where the problem is. i have copied all the source codes from the qt-kinetic package (only the relevant parts, i think)

the project file is original, then i only "qmaked" and "nmaked" and ... it fails..

there was no error messages like header file not found. and so on..

have you maybe an idea what should i change/do/modify.. ?

the QtDeclarative is able to build, without any error (as original). this package is a part of "some version of 4.6.0" (see 2nd link at my previous post), so i only took the sources and includes of QtDeclarative.

i do not know what i missed. :(

please, help me.

honza

squidge
8th November 2009, 14:22
Find the include file that defines 'QtDeclarativeModule', and then #include that file in the source file that is failing to compile before the file that is causing the error.

honza
8th November 2009, 14:49
there is no header file in directory c:\qt\qt-kinetic with "QtDeclarativeModule" in it.
i searched the entire directory. :confused:

another idea?

honza