PDA

View Full Version : error in recompiling the sources

feraudyh
11th November 2009, 16:03
I want to install the Postgres sql driver so one of the things I did was to call

C:\Qt\2009.04\qt>configure -plugin-sql-qpsql -I c:\progra~1\postgreSQL\8.4\include -L c:\progra~1\postgresql\8.4\lib
When that was over I got a message telling me the next step was to run mingW32make
(if I remember right) and I did that :o (I didnt know why I had to do it, by the way).

About 2 hours later the make procedure stopped with the following output:

g++ -enable-stdcall-fixup -Wl,-enable-auto-import -Wl,-enable-runtime-pseudo-rel
oc -mthreads -Wl -shared -Wl,--out-implib,c:\Qt\2009.04\qt\lib\libQtWebKitd4.a -
o ..\..\..\..\lib\QtWebKitd4.dll object_script.QtWebKitd.Debug -L"c:\Qt\2009.04
\qt\lib" -L"c:\Qt\2009.04\qt\lib" tmp\obj\debug_shared\QtWebKitd_resource_res.o
-Lc:\progra~1\postgresql\8.4\lib -lwinmm -lgdi32 -luser32 -lwinmm -ladvapi32 -lg
di32 -lshell32 -lshlwapi -luser32 -lversion -lQtGuid4 -lQtNetworkd4 -lQtCored4
Creating library file: c:\Qt\2009.04\qt\lib\libQtWebKitd4.a
./tmp\obj\debug_shared\QNetworkReplyHandler.o:QNetwo rkReplyHandler.cpp: (.text+0x
14c) : undefined reference to `vtable for WebCore::FormDataIODevice'
./tmp\obj\debug_shared\QNetworkReplyHandler.o:QNetwo rkReplyHandler.cpp: (.text+0x
2a4) : undefined reference to `vtable for WebCore::FormDataIODevice'
3e8) : undefined reference to `vtable for WebCore::FormDataIODevice'
50c) : undefined reference to `vtable for WebCore::FormDataIODevice'
630) : undefined reference to `vtable for WebCore::FormDataIODevice'
d8e) : undefined reference to `vtable for WebCore::QNetworkReplyHandler'
10a0) : undefined reference to `vtable for WebCore::QNetworkReplyHandler'
./tmp\obj\debug_shared\FrameLoaderClientQt.o:FrameLo aderClientQt.cpp: (.text+0x4e
66) : undefined reference to `QWebPage::unsupportedContent(QNetworkReply*)'
./tmp\obj\debug_shared\FrameLoaderClientQt.o:FrameLo aderClientQt.cpp: (.text+0x61
28) : undefined reference to `QWebPage::downloadRequested(QNetworkRequest const&)
'

is this a big problem?:confused:
By the way I may have done things in the wrong order by calling this first

qmake "INCLUDEPATH+=C:\Progra~1\PostgreSQL\8.4\include" "LIBS+=C:\Progra~1\PostgreSQL\8.4\lib\libpq.lib" psql.pro
inside the psql driver directory.

One final question: what's the best place to find out what this configure stuff is all about?

ironstorm
26th November 2009, 06:44
Cause:
src/3rdparty/webkit/WebCore/tmp/moc/{debug,release}_shared/moc_QNetworkReplyHandler.cpp being empty after moc fails to generate it properly.

Workaround:
delete src/3rdparty/webkit/WebCore/tmp/moc/{debug,release}_shared/mocinclude.tmp and rerun make, which will trigger moc to rerun and generate the file correctly before continuing the build.

Credit: solution found here --> http://lists.trolltech.com/pipermail/qt-interest/2009-October/013495.html