PDA

View Full Version : install wwWidgets failed

SimbadSubZero
2nd December 2009, 13:43
hi all, :(
I have downloaded the last wwWidgest wwWidgets-0.9.6.tar.gz and tried to follow the installation guide from wwWidgets website but with no success.
Could you please write the specific instructions which I need to do from terminal.
qmake and make commands and maybe more.

Thanks a lot
Simbad :confused:

The make command is failed with
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lwwwidgets4
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [libwwwidgetsplugin.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/simabd/installations/wwWidgets/plugin'
make: *** [sub-plugin-make_default-ordered] Error 2

wysota
3rd December 2009, 08:48
cd into the widgets subdirectory, run make install, then cd back to the main directory and run make again.

SimbadSubZero
3rd December 2009, 11:14
hi,
I received the same error... :(

root@simabd-desktop:/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets# cd widgets
root@simabd-desktop:/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets/widgets# make install
make -f Makefile.Debug install
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets/widgets'
install -m 755 -p "libwwwidgets4d.so.0.9.6" "/opt/qtsdk-2009.04/qt/lib/libwwwidgets4d.so.0.9.6"
ln -sf "libwwwidgets4d.so.0.9.6" "/opt/qtsdk-2009.04/qt/lib/libwwwidgets4d.so"
ln -sf "libwwwidgets4d.so.0.9.6" "/opt/qtsdk-2009.04/qt/lib/libwwwidgets4d.so.0"
ln -sf "libwwwidgets4d.so.0.9.6" "/opt/qtsdk-2009.04/qt/lib/libwwwidgets4d.so.0.9"
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets/widgets'
root@ysimbad-desktop:/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets/widgets# cd ..
root@simbad-desktop:/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets# make
cd widgets/ && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets/widgets'
make -f Makefile.Debug
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets/widgets'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `first'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets/widgets'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets/widgets'
cd plugin/ && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets/plugin'
rm -f libwwwidgetsplugin.so
g++ -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-rpath,/opt/qtsdk-2009.04/qt/lib -shared -o libwwwidgetsplugin.so .obj/wwwidgets.o .obj/wwinterfaces.o .obj/colorlisteditor.o .obj/qwwcolorbuttoniface.o .obj/qwwcolorcomboboxiface.o .obj/qwwconfigwidgetiface.o .obj/qwwhuesatpickeriface.o .obj/qwwhuesatradialpickeriface.o .obj/qwwlistwidgetiface.o .obj/qwwlongspinboxiface.o .obj/qwwnavigationbariface.o .obj/qwwnumpadiface.o .obj/qwwrichtextbuttoniface.o .obj/qwwtaskpaneliface.o .obj/qwwtextspinboxiface.o .obj/qwwtipwidgetiface.o .obj/qwwtwocolorindicatoriface.o .obj/qwwfilechooseriface.o .obj/qwwloginboxiface.o .obj/qwwbuttonlineeditiface.o .obj/qwwclearlineeditiface.o .obj/qwwresetlineeditiface.o .obj/qwwrichtexteditiface.o .obj/qwwlistnavigatoriface.o .obj/qwwlediface.o .obj/moc_wwwidgets.o .obj/moc_colorlisteditor.o .obj/moc_qwwcolorbuttoniface.o .obj/moc_qwwcolorcomboboxiface.o .obj/moc_qwwconfigwidgetiface.o .obj/moc_qwwhuesatpickeriface.o .obj/moc_qwwhuesatradialpickeriface.o .obj/moc_qwwlistwidgetiface.o .obj/moc_qwwlongspinboxiface.o .obj/moc_qwwnavigationbariface.o .obj/moc_qwwnumpadiface.o .obj/moc_qwwrichtextbuttoniface.o .obj/moc_qwwtaskpaneliface.o .obj/moc_qwwtextspinboxiface.o .obj/moc_qwwtipwidgetiface.o .obj/moc_qwwtwocolorindicatoriface.o .obj/moc_qwwfilechooseriface.o .obj/moc_qwwloginboxiface.o .obj/moc_qwwbuttonlineeditiface.o .obj/moc_qwwclearlineeditiface.o .obj/moc_qwwresetlineeditiface.o .obj/moc_qwwrichtexteditiface.o .obj/moc_qwwlistnavigatoriface.o .obj/moc_qwwlediface.o -L/opt/qtsdk-2009.04/qt/lib -L../widgets -lwwwidgets4 -lQtScript -L/opt/qtsdk-2009.04/qt/lib -pthread -pthread -lQtXml -pthread -pthread -lQtGui -L/usr/X11R6/lib -pthread -lfreetype -lgobject-2.0 -lSM -lICE -pthread -pthread -lXrender -lfontconfig -lXext -lX11 -lQtCore -lm -pthread -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lglib-2.0 -ldl -lQtDesigner -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lwwwidgets4
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [libwwwidgetsplugin.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets/plugin'
make: *** [sub-plugin-make_default-ordered] Error 2
root@simbad-desktop:/home/simbad/installations/wwWidgets#

wysota
3rd December 2009, 12:21
Looks like you didn't build the library in release mode which is required to have a Designer plugin. Actually it seems you messed up something completely. You're building on Unix but it seems you are getting filenames for Windows. You should never get "libwwwidgets4d.so.0.9.6" on Unix, only "libwwwidgets4.so.0.9.6" and family (without the numbers at the end).

SimbadSubZero
3rd December 2009, 12:34
hi,
I have download the file from http://www.wysota.eu.org/wwwidgets/#download
How you take version for Linux? or Windows it is only one file. Maybe you know it?
As for the compilation I run qmake and make as simple command as write on wwwidget website.
Could you please write me the commands which should be on terminal.

Thanks

wysota
3rd December 2009, 13:14
How you take version for Linux? or Windows it is only one file. Maybe you know it?
I have no idea what you mean.

As for the compilation I run qmake and make as simple command as write on wwwidget website.

Well, I did the same and I got a proper result.

$ ls widgets/*.so* -1
widgets/libwwwidgets4.so@
widgets/libwwwidgets4.so.0@
widgets/libwwwidgets4.so.0.9@
widgets/libwwwidgets4.so.0.9.6*

SimbadSubZero
3rd December 2009, 13:42
I compile it from QT creator on release mode and it compile OK.
I don't know why debug didn't compile.

Thanks

SimbadSubZero
3rd December 2009, 14:02
After release compilation and copy lib to designer lib I recieved the error from QT designer
Plugin verification data mismatch in <path>designer libwwwidgets4.so.0.9.6

Could know what is the problem? :(

wysota
3rd December 2009, 16:31
This is not a Qt Designer plugin. This is the library containing widgets the plugin depends on. Please follow the instructions properly - run make install on the main directory and everything will be installed for you.

SimbadSubZero
6th December 2009, 07:07
I have been fixed , I have some compilation problem path. Now it is OK :D
Thanks amigo