PDA

View Full Version : Scroll Bar Problem

zgulser
3rd December 2009, 08:53
Hi,

I have a scroll vertical scroll bar by my list widget. When I use mouse wheel it moves both upward and downward which is fine. But when I try to this via mouse left button(more precisely mouse click) it doesn't move upward, moves only downward.

By the way my list widget stays in another widget(frame). Whwn I get it of this frame, list widget moves both upward and downward with both wheel and button.

wysota
3rd December 2009, 09:44
Could you provide an example code reproducing the problem?

zgulser
3rd December 2009, 09:59
Well, I don't know how to provide since I didn't implement the scroll bar. I just used the designer to the scroll bar. Hence, although I provide it won't be useful I guess. I can give a screen shot if you think it will illimunate my problem more?

yogeshgokul
3rd December 2009, 10:09
Hi,I have a scroll vertical scroll bar by my list widget. When I use mouse wheel it moves both upward and downward which is fine. But when I try to this via mouse left button(more precisely mouse click) it doesn't move upward, moves only downward.By the way my list widget stays in another widget(frame). Whwn I get it of this frame, list widget moves both upward and downward with both wheel and button.

It seems that your list widget is stoping you to select multiple rows. So please try to change the following flags:
1. SelectionBehavior
2. SelectionMode
3. ScrollHint
4. ScrollMode

zgulser
3rd December 2009, 13:29
Hi,

I don't want to select multiple rows already. I just want it to go upward with mouse click which is working for lonely list widget but not for a list widget inside a frame.

wysota
3rd December 2009, 13:32
Please provide a minimal compilable example reproducing the problem. Currently we're just talking about theories.

zgulser
3rd December 2009, 14:19
I love to if I could:(.

Anyway, the problem was not because of being inside another widget. I'm dealing with two projects. In one of them it works fine. However, in the other one it doesn't work as I expected. It has a motif style. May be that's why it doesn't seem normal.3934

wysota
3rd December 2009, 14:28
I love to if I could:(.
Can't you write a simple application demonstrating what you want to obtain and what the problem is? How do you intend to implement the thing you want to do if you don't even want to try?

zgulser
3rd December 2009, 14:41
I just edited my previous message and posted an image what I'm doing. In this picture the upper list widget copied and pasted from the lower list widget and that's it. It seems totally different.

Sorry again, I can't help more. If you can't, forget about it:). Thanks.

wysota
3rd December 2009, 14:44
Can you at least post the .ui file?

zgulser
3rd December 2009, 14:58
Ok, I'm posting it. Please check your message box. It'd be a private message.

Sorry for rules if any.

wysota
3rd December 2009, 17:32
Geez.... please attach the file to your post! You can't use attachments in private messages.