PDA

View Full Version : Qt 4.6 - api\qscriptextensionplugin.h(43): Error: Undefined interface

doberkofler
3rd December 2009, 17:17
Just downloaded Qt 4.6 and tried to build using

configure -debug-and-release -opensource -shared -no-qt3support -platform win32-msvc2003 -plugin-sql-oci

but during the build I get the following error message:

D:\Qt\2009.05-vc\qt\bin\moc.exe -DQT_SHARED -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DJSC=QTJSC -Djscyy
parse=qtjscyyparse -Djscyylex=qtjscyylex -Djscyyerror=qtjscyyerror -DQT_BUILD_SCRIPT_LIB -DQT_NO_USING_NAMESPACE -DQLALR_NO_QSCRIPTG
RAMMAR_DEBUG_INFO -DQT_MAKEDLL -DQT_NO_CAST_TO_ASCII -DQT_ASCII_CAST_WARNINGS -DQT_MOC_COMPAT -D_USE_MATH_DEFINES -DBUILDING_QT__=1
-DUSE_SYSTEM_MALLOC -DBUILDING_QT__ -DBUILDING_JavaScriptCore -DBUILDING_WTF -DENABLE_JIT=0 -DWTF_USE_JAVASCRIPTCORE_BINDINGS=1 -DWT
F_CHANGES=1 -DNDEBUG -DJS_EXPORT= -DJS_EXPORTDATA= -DQT_DLL -DQT_CORE_LIB @tmp\moc\debug_shared/mocinclude.tmp -D_MSC_VER=1310 -DWIN
32 ..\3rdparty\javascriptcore\JavaScriptCore\wtf\qt\M ainThreadQt.cpp -o tmp\moc\debug_shared\MainThreadQt.moc
D:\Qt\2009.05-vc\qt\bin\moc.exe -DQT_SHARED -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DJSC=QTJSC -Djscyy
parse=qtjscyyparse -Djscyylex=qtjscyylex -Djscyyerror=qtjscyyerror -DQT_BUILD_SCRIPT_LIB -DQT_NO_USING_NAMESPACE -DQLALR_NO_QSCRIPTG
RAMMAR_DEBUG_INFO -DQT_MAKEDLL -DQT_NO_CAST_TO_ASCII -DQT_ASCII_CAST_WARNINGS -DQT_MOC_COMPAT -D_USE_MATH_DEFINES -DBUILDING_QT__=1
-DUSE_SYSTEM_MALLOC -DBUILDING_QT__ -DBUILDING_JavaScriptCore -DBUILDING_WTF -DENABLE_JIT=0 -DWTF_USE_JAVASCRIPTCORE_BINDINGS=1 -DWT
F_CHANGES=1 -DNDEBUG -DJS_EXPORT= -DJS_EXPORTDATA= -DQT_DLL -DQT_CORE_LIB @tmp\moc\debug_shared/mocinclude.tmp -D_MSC_VER=1310 -DWIN
32 api\qscriptengine.h -o tmp\moc\debug_shared\moc_qscriptengine.cpp
32 bridge\qscriptqobject_p.h -o tmp\moc\debug_shared\moc_qscriptqobject_p.cpp
32 api\qscriptextensionplugin.h -o tmp\moc\debug_shared\moc_qscriptextensionplugin.cp p
api\qscriptextensionplugin.h(43): Error: Undefined interface
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'D:\Qt\2009.05-vc\qt\bin\moc.exe' : return code '0x1'

Any help is appreciated

barryhf
3rd December 2009, 19:45
I had the same problem on my first attempt to build the system.
4.5.3 built for the win32 tools, so I reverted to wait for the build fix.

MarkoSan
3rd December 2009, 20:35
Since when can you use opensource version with Visual Studio?

doberkofler
4th December 2009, 06:18
Since when can you use opensource version with Visual Studio?

Why should this not be working? In Qt 4.5 I have no problem.

doberkofler
4th December 2009, 06:19
I had the same problem on my first attempt to build the system.
4.5.3 built for the win32 tools, so I reverted to wait for the build fix.

But now with 4.6 released this should work

toreo
4th December 2009, 13:33
Hi,

I had the same problem building 4.6 (SDK 2009.05) with MinGW. I discovered that the source as shipped from Nokia contains generated files in tmp\moc. I did a brute-force removal of all such generated files (find . -path '*/tmp/moc/* -type f -exec rm {} \; in cygwin) and were able to successfully build afterwards (crossing fingers, it's building the examples now so I guess the src is good :-)

HTH,
Tore

doberkofler
7th December 2009, 16:37
Hi,

I had the same problem building 4.6 (SDK 2009.05) with MinGW. I discovered that the source as shipped from Nokia contains generated files in tmp\moc. I did a brute-force removal of all such generated files (find . -path '*/tmp/moc/* -type f -exec rm {} \; in cygwin) and were able to successfully build afterwards (crossing fingers, it's building the examples now so I guess the src is good :-)

HTH,
Tore

Thank you! This is it.

I've now been using:

configure -debug-and-release -opensource -shared -no-qt3support -platform win32-msvc2003 -plugin-sql-oci

and it works like a charm.

Hopefully (for all other Qt users) this will be fixed in the distribution.

-Dieter

cspp
30th December 2009, 00:30
to delete the src/script/tmp/moc/debug_shared/mocinclude.tmp
and the same file in release_shared.
then nmake it.

jml
25th March 2011, 21:34
I had to modify this slightly to

find . -path '*/tmp/moc*' -type f -exec rm '{}' \;

Then it did the trick. Thanks!

Zlatomir
25th March 2011, 21:40
I recommend everyone who need to build Qt to do yourself a favor and download the Qt framework source files and build that, it's the "cleaner" way and it never failed for me ;)