PDA

View Full Version : Not able to debug any more....

dmcr
7th December 2009, 14:19
"it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question"....

Yes that's true. However i've been working with Qt during the two lasts months, enjoying the library, without any major problem ( the ones witch takes hours with no progress ....!)

However now i face a new one :
Since my application grows a bit, and is dealing with more than one thread, a annoying thing occured :
i am not able to execute it in the debug mode any more, whitch is quite consuming some time when working.
It works rather normally, but not being able to have the step by step instruction is not that helpfull.

any advice would be welcome ;) !

I am using Qt 4.5.2 with msvc2008, and Qt creator.

By the way i haven't succeed as well in using the last 4.6.0binares downloaded on the Qt site with Creator 1.3, the error message is :
"ERROR in line 6445: Cannot add commands to previously defined target tmp\moc\debug_shared\moc_voielabel.cpp."
Is Creator 1.3 compatible with msvc2008 ?

thanks,

axeljaeger
8th January 2010, 11:43
Are you sure that voielabel.cpp is not included somehow twice in your project. Regarding debugging: What happens when you try debugging? There should be a pane in QtCreator that gives some output from the debugger in raw text form, at the least when using GDB, it does so.