PDA

View Full Version : Some questions for Qt?

tszzp
14th December 2009, 05:40
I have some questions for qt, hope you can give me some advice. thanks.
1) Do Qt have a tool for spy the singal? like the Spy++ in VC, like the Snoop in WPF.
2) Do Qt have some functions for debug? such as assert function? or only use the C++ assert function to implement the function?
3) Do Qt support the touch feature? If support, which function support the feature? Is it support in Qt 4.5.3 version?

yogeshgokul
14th December 2009, 06:15
I have some questions for qt, hope you can give me some advice. thanks.
1) Do Qt have a tool for spy the singal? like the Spy++ in VC, like the Snoop in WPF.
Use QSignalSpy

2) Do Qt have some functions for debug? such as assert function? or only use the C++ assert function to implement the function?
Use Q_ASSERT.

3) Do Qt support the touch feature? If support, which function support the feature? Is it support in Qt 4.5.3 version?
http://qt.nokia.com/doc/4.6/qt-embedded-pointer.html

wysota
14th December 2009, 06:21
QSignalSpy

qDebug(), Q_ASSERT, Q_ASSERT_X, Q_CHECK_PTR and a few others.

If by "touch" you mean the touchscreen then yes, it's supported. Multi-touch should be supported since 4.6.0 as well.

tszzp
14th December 2009, 09:46
Thank you for your help. Let me explain the 3rd question. My meaning is: How to write the touch program in the touchscreen in windows platform? Where I can find the touch sample?
I read the url you give me, find it is for embeded linux. Your meaning is: it already support the touch feature in the Qt 4.5.3, but it doesn't support the multi-touch feature in Qt 4.5.3, the multi-touch feature is only supported in Qt 4.6. Is my understanding correct? thanks.