PDA

View Full Version : WinCE fresh projects problem : missing ';' before identifier 'wceMenu'

hubbobubbo
22nd December 2009, 16:18
Hi

I am trying to get my first WinC project compiling but I still have some issues. Win32 is running fine.

I have downloaded a fresh Windows CE package from the website.

Then I do setcepaths.bat wincewm50pocket-msvc2005 and then nmake

This seemed to work just fine, I got no error messages during compilation.

Now I select the newly compiled qt version in the Visual Studio plugin and that is ok as well.

I create a new QT WinCE exe project and when compiling I get this, all the errors refer to wceMenu. If I look in qMenu.h where the error is it looks like this:
#ifdef Q_WS_WINCE
HMENU wceMenu(bool create = false); //It seems like the HMENU is not recognized
#endif

1>main.cpp
1>c:\qt\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.0\include\qtgui\../../src/gui/widgets/qmenu.h(145) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'wceMenu'
1>c:\qt\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.0\include\qtgui\../../src/gui/widgets/qmenu.h(145) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>c:\qt\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.0\include\qtgui\../../src/gui/widgets/qmenu.h(145) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

squidge
22nd December 2009, 18:09
Try #include'ing windows.h or perhaps even "typedef void * HMENU" if you don't want to drag another header file into the project.

hubbobubbo
22nd December 2009, 18:35
thanks for the reply but I am not sure I get it.

It feels that if I have a clean install of QT and a project generated by the wizard. It should compile right? I have not idea what the consequences might be of including windows.h or typedef to void?

joelclaudio
12th February 2010, 11:10
Hi,

Did you got a solution for this? I am having the same exact problem :\

Thanks in advance,
Joel Oliveira