PDA

View Full Version : Qtcreator sidebar

wirasto
29th December 2009, 13:19
I'm so impressed with qtcreator sidebar style. Black and gray combination. But I think they not use stylesheet for create like that. Who have sample code create a widget with style like that ?

faldzip
29th December 2009, 13:37
look at the QtCreator sources - they are available for download from Qt Download site. They made their own style - ManhattanStyle - which is kind of proxy style as it uses default style for some controls. And the left side bar is QTabBar subclass (look for a FancyTabWidget in qt creator code).

wirasto
29th December 2009, 13:49
Yes. But I think is so hard for get the some code just for make style like that from qtcreator source :(

faldzip
29th December 2009, 13:55
Yes. But I think is so hard for get the some code just for make style like that from qtcreator source :(
but did you look at this code? it's a bunch of QRects and QLinearGradients as I remember and subclassing QTabWidget and QTabBar is not so complicated - it is rater more simple than creating your own style...

wirasto
29th December 2009, 14:18
Of course. Actually, a few days before I post this question. I tried include manhattanstyle in my code. But I always get error code. Maybe I have not entered all the required header files.

Hence, I want look a simple sample code. Maybe someone here has made it and want to share an example . Or ever written on his personal blog..