PDA

View Full Version : Qt Creator doesn't load nested plugin

skepticalgeek
9th January 2010, 21:10
Hello, new guy here with a question i haven't seen addressed anywhere else.

I developed a custom plugin called an Album Widget for use with an eventual jukebox program. It consists of a frame with some labels and a list view for displaying information about a single album in a music collection, such as artist, cover art, track list, etc. I compiled it, created the plugin, it shows up in QT creator and works fine. I then created another widget called an album panel which is essentially another frame with two of these album widgets side by side. (The jukebox program will eventually display the collection one panel at a time). This compiles fine, and I move the shared object library my /bin/designer directory like before but this one does not show up in QT Creator. I can't find any log files or debug information to show me why. I have compared the .pro, .pri, plugin.h and plugin.cpp files of both projects until my eyes bleed, tying to figure out why one works and one doesn't but I am at my wits end. I figure it is probably a simple matter but I can't figure out which I have not dotted or which T uncrossed. Any help anyone can provide would be most appreciated. I have attached the code in question as a zip file, if anyone wants to try t load it into QT Creator and tell me what's wrong. Thanks.

Patrick aka skepticalgeek