PDA

View Full Version : Qt Multiple Ui files.....

Rajeshsan
18th January 2010, 04:28
Hi to All.....
I'm new to Qt, I want to integrate two or more ui or project files in a single project. I saw some of the examples i got idea that .pri file can do this but in Qt 4.5.2 i don't no how to use it. My required solution is :
1. I have two more ui files and its .c and .h files
2. I want to provide a buttons where it can switch to one more GUI files with different operation.
3. I have main window with all the Buttons, where each button should navigate to different ui file. one for calculator. one for Analog clock or chat system thru serail communication.
How can i do this. plz suggest me......................

squidge
18th January 2010, 08:00
Have you looked at other thread with same topic? Such as this one: http://www.qtcentre.org/threads/25279-Multiple-UI-files

Rajeshsan
18th January 2010, 08:49
Hi.. I saw the code I want to know when is that .pri files will be included in project to connect many projects to integrate all. But now i got idea by using show() we can call other GUI files on screen. I will try it and get you about the results of this..
Thank you

Rajeshsan
19th January 2010, 03:35
HI.. I tried to create one project with main window with one push button on-button-pressed, but again for next dialog window i want to create just required files like dialog.h,dialog.cpp,dilaog.ui.... create one more project then link with show() on -button -pressed........... But when i create .h,.cpp,..ui files.. it creates only files with out any arguments or DIALOG_H etc. Im confused how to create files separeately.

Rajeshsan
19th January 2010, 04:14
`Dialog' does not name a type.. this was the errror i got when i did according to given link.. I Have doubt where create Dailog mydialog; eitheer in MAinwindow or Dialog Window.h files. Im gettin error of Dialog File...