PDA

View Full Version : Integrating OpenVG with QT 4.6

ksrini
7th February 2010, 06:09
Hi,

I am trying to get OpenVg configured and working with the reference implementation of Khronos group.
I'm following instructions from http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.6/openvg.html .

I have configured the following to point to folders where I have my reference impl of OpenVg.
* QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENVG
* QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENVG
* QMAKE_LIBS_OPENVG

* QMAKE_INCDIR_EGL
* QMAKE_LIBDIR_EGL
* QMAKE_LIBS_EGL

After configuring as mentioned in the above link, I'm trying to make the openVg module.
Everything compiles well, but I get a linker error that looks like this-
Qt\2009.05\qt\src\openvg/qpixmapdata_vg.cpp:77: undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK11QEglContext9isCurrentEv'
Qt\2009.05\qt\src\openvg/qpixmapdata_vg.cpp:85: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN11QEglContext11makeCurrentEPv'
Qt\2009.05\qt\src\openvg/qpixmapdata_vg.cpp:89: undefined reference to `_imp___ZN11QEglContext15lazyDoneCurrentEv'

QEglContext I understand comes from the gui module which is included. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Karthik

ksrini
11th February 2010, 05:52
Hi,

After some investigation and trying to understand how this works I have the following question -
1. If I am trying to build and configure openvg support on windows, do I need in include EGL support?
2. If I need to use EGL Support, I need to build the GUI module again. In that case which arch must I choose? I don’t see anything for windows.

I see this in Qt\2010.01\qt\src\gui\egl\egl.pri

CONFIG += egl

HEADERS += \
egl/qegl_p.h \
egl/qeglproperties_p.h

SOURCES += \
egl/qegl.cpp \
egl/qeglproperties.cpp

wince*: SOURCES += egl/qegl_wince.cpp

unix {
embedded {
SOURCES += egl/qegl_qws.cpp
} else {
symbian {
SOURCES += egl/qegl_symbian.cpp
} else {
SOURCES += egl/qegl_x11.cpp
}
}

}
3. If I need to exclude EGL support, how do I go about doing that? Because when I configure with –openvg option, it automatically adds egl to the configuration.

Thanks,
Karthik