PDA

View Full Version : Qt Designer & Visual Studio 2005

pSiCho
20th January 2006, 11:35
Hello all.
Most of the developing stuff I do with Visual Studio and I find the Qt Visual Studio Integration as a superb thing, but somehow creating a gui within the visual studo & qt just doesnt work as good as it should, or maybe i cant use it in a proper way:) So i decided to desing the gui in the Qt Desingner and when i finished i wanted to import this gui to my qt visual studio project and this is the point where i have failed. Simply i could not import the gui to the visual studio, so is there a way to import the gui that is made with Qt Designer to a visual studio project? And if yes,then how? I woud like to thanx for all your help...

high_flyer
20th January 2006, 16:52
AFAIK, GPL Qt4 does not support MSVS at all.
If you have a commercial license, then you can ask the trolls.

pSiCho
22nd January 2006, 16:25
And what if i dont have a commercial licence?

wysota
22nd January 2006, 17:26
And what if i dont have a commercial licence?

Use MinGW compiler.

GreyGeek
27th January 2006, 20:31
AFAIK, GPL Qt4 does not support MSVS at all.
If you have a commercial license, then you can ask the trolls.
I am running MSVC 2003 with QT 4.1.0 and qt-vsintegration-1.1.0.exe installed. It works beautifully, including editing UI forms.

The best way to configure MSVC to use QT is, after you installed the integration exe, use the QT menu option and select "Open Solution from .pro file". This assumes you've already created your .pro file using qmake. MSVC 2005 works the same way, so I'd guess that MSVS does too.

pSiCho
4th February 2006, 09:06
thanx for help !

blackliteon
9th February 2006, 14:40
What is your poblem? You can't load ui files?
It's no matter from what do you open this files: in visual studio you need to "right click" at *.ui file, choose "open with" and then in list choose QtDesigner.
That is all!:)