PDA

View Full Version : Qt Creator exited with code -1073741515

OverTheOCean
1st March 2010, 06:52
Guys,

i spent 2 days on that ... so here we go

I use Qt-creator 1.3.1 with Qt 4.5.2 and MinGW 3.4.5 with Windows XP32 bits SP2, CPU Intel core i3-530

I can compile my code ....but when i try to run it ( inside Qtcreator) i get the message :
"Starting C:\Qt\MyCode\Qt_symphonie_rev3\release\Qt_symphoni e.exe...
C:\Qt\MyCode\Qt_symphonie_rev3\release\Qt_symphoni e.exe exited with code -1073741515"

but i can run it manually from the Windows explorer, and it works fine !!

i have the same issue in Release or Debug mode, i checked again and again QtCreator config and can not find anything wrong.

any idea ?

thanks

Michael

OverTheOCean
2nd March 2010, 07:36
well i found what was wrong ... i manually "reset" the "path" variable in QTCreator ... now everything works fine...

there are a few weird thing in QtCreator, i don't know where it is taking the variables as i removed all the trace of config and reinstalled it, and still get the wrong path variable...

anyway

chaparral
30th March 2010, 22:25
Hi OverTheOCean,
I got the Qt Creator for MacOSX, and can't run any project, nothing, and too in Xcode, I think you know that means the error:
collect2: id returned 1 exit status, here is the snap:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MSL/Parts/errorqt.png
Please if you have any suggestion please tell me.
Thanks buddie...

OverTheOCean
31st March 2010, 08:29
well it could come from many many things, make sure the Path variable in QTcreator is defined as the Path in Windows ....

make sure you only have 1 Qt install and Minggw defined in the Path,

which Qt / Qt creator and Mingw are you using ?

M.

kevinchannon
6th April 2010, 13:54
Hi Chaparral,

I think that this is technically a new thread, and not really related to the problem at the start of the thread. You would probably get a better number of responses (and more helpful ones) if you started a new thread just for your problem. Anyway, from your error it looks like the build is failing during linking, which means that the compiler was probably able to find the headers but not the actual libraries (I think). You can get more information from Qt Creator if you look in the "compile output" section in the bottom frame of Qt Creator. I guess that for you it will be called something else (since you native language appears to be Spanish). For me it is the 4th button along the bottom of the bottom frame. From the top picture that you posted, it looks like you have the wrong version of gcc installed for your processor type, so you should probably check that too.

Hope that's some help!