PDA

View Full Version : Qwt3D::SufacePlot, running time error

locke
1st March 2010, 11:13
Hi guys,

I'm trying to use the Qwt3D module, to create a Surface Plot. I've:

1) Compiled the .a library libqwtplot3dd.a (debug mode) and added to my .pro as LIB += libqwtplot3dd.a.

2) I've added the .h files to a folder inside my project and include (#include <Includes3d/qwt3d_surfaceplot.h>) so I can see the available methods while I'm writing.

3) I've also added to the .pro document the line "QT += opengl" because this module needs it (I think).

4) I've created an object
Qwt3D::SurfacePlot * my3DPlot; in my MainWindow.h

5) in MainWindow.cpp I try to initialize this object with
my3DPlot = new Qwt3DPlot::SurfacePlot(); // It allows a consturctor with no parameters

Everything compiles, but it takes a runtime error with the buttons "Debug" and "Close"

Anyone knows this Module or the particular SurfacePlot Class??

Thank you so much!!!

Regards

locke
1st March 2010, 12:48
Hi,

I've changed the code so:

1) Include the sentence using namespace Qwt3D; in both MainWindow.h and MainWindow.cpp files, so I can use directly SurfacePlot instead of Qwt3D::SurfacePlot.

2) I've added the library LIBS += qwtplot3dd.dll (of course I've also copied it to the executable folder)

3) Now I get another type of error. "Microsodt Visual C++ Runtime Library" "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team."

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!!!

locke
1st March 2010, 17:57
SOLVED:

I was compiling my application in Release mode with QWt3D library in debug mode!.