PDA

View Full Version : Qt Embedded Phonon installation

Rajeshsan
11th March 2010, 05:09
Hi to all...
I need to know how to compile/install Qt Embedded 4.6.1 for ARM compiler. Im using ARM 9 (i.MX31) Board. I need to compile phonon for board. I changed the qconfig.file in /mkspecs/qws/linux-g++ according to my complier and saved it. Next in the Qt Directory folder i opened Terminal
./configure -embedded arm -nomake examples -nomake demos -phonon

I'm getting errors as
You have not explicitly asked to use pkg-config and are cross-compiling. pkg-config will not be used to automatically query cflag/lib parameters for dependencies

phonon cannot be installed due to fuctionality tests. I need to know any changes has to be made on qconfig.pri or How to compile phonon

Ratheendrans
12th April 2010, 12:18
Hi,

Please refer this thread
http://www.qtcentre.org/threads/16467-QtEmbedded-4.4.1-Phonon-CrossCompile-arm?highlight=WARNING%3A+bool+Phonon%3A%3AFactoryP rivate%3A%3AcreateBackend()

Also Include the header and library part while configuring QT4.6

something like this..
./configure -I /opt/gst/lib/glib-2.0/include -I /opt/gst/include/glib-2.0 -I /opt/gst/include/gstreamer-0.10/gst -L /opt/gst/lib -L /opt/gst/lib/gstreamer-0.10 -force-pkg-config

Ratheendran

Rajeshsan
27th April 2010, 05:56
Hi...........
I tried to compile phonon support. Initially i cross compiled all the required for GLIB,LIBOIL,LIMXML,ALSA,GSTREAMER, GST-PLUGINNS-BASE,GOOD etc. But now where i should place all these Libraries on My ARM Board. How to get process started to get audio or put audio to record.