PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a Qt/C++ job in the Boulder/Denver Colorado area

GordonSchumacher
19th March 2010, 18:18
I am seeking a challenging job in a successful, innovative company where I can apply my in-depth knowledge of the Qt framework, diverse design skills, and programming talents to build robust, re-usable software products.

Over the past thirteen years, I have earned a reputation of coming up with innovative solutions to implement concepts and ideas which had never been addressed before, learning new technologies as I go. However, I am keenly aware of the necessity of well-defined specifications and interfaces, in order to write clean, extensible, modular code - thus enabling it to outlive its original intent.

I have specialized in writing C++ code which is portable across many platforms and operating systems, but have worked with technologies as diverse as embedded Linux, eCos, and cross-compilers; Ruby and Rails; Qt; Windows Explorer namespace/shell extensions and MFC; GCC and Visual C++ internals; performance analysis and optimization; direct Win32 API programming; installation and maintenance of Linux servers, Bugzilla, Subversion, and other infrastructure packages; and much more.

You may view my resumé on my website (http://www.valleyhold.org/~gordons/resume.html).