PDA

View Full Version : Qt with SQLite help please

munna
11th July 2006, 11:34
On the development system everything is fine but when I distribute the application, the database itself is not getting created.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks a lot.

e8johan
11th July 2006, 12:25
Is the database support compiled as a plug-in? In that case you must package the plugin along with your application.

munna
11th July 2006, 12:39
I am packaging the following dll's

QtCore4.dll
QtGui4.dll
QtSql4.dll
plugins\sqldrivers\qsqlite.dll

and installing in the following path respectively

applicationPath
applicationPath
applicationPath
aplicationPath\plugins\sqldrivers\

But it is not working. Everything is wroking perfectly if I install the application on the development system.

Thanks a lot.

jacek
11th July 2006, 12:43
Use Dependency Walker (http://www.dependencywalker.com) to see what DLLs qsqlite.dll require.

munna
11th July 2006, 13:32
I get the following message

Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module.

Also, I am packaging all the dll's that are needed, but it is still not working.

Please Help
Thanks a lot

jacek
11th July 2006, 13:37
Also, I am packaging all the dll's that are needed, but it is still not working.
Where did you place them? They should be in the same directory as the executable.

Remember that Dependency Walker shows all missing DLLs --- even those you don't need (like msjava.dll or something).

Also I've just noticed that you have placed SQLite plugin in wrong directory. It should be in aplicationPath\sqldrivers\ (unless you have qt.conf file).

munna
11th July 2006, 14:12
The problem was with the path.

Thanks a lot.