PDA

View Full Version : QtDemo

Raymond
21st April 2010, 09:01
Who can help me, I need Qtdemo framework. Just the right frame is loaded custom control? Not the same as Qtdemo load pictures show. Thank you ... I will release as open source projects on the google code.Project name: QtDemo!
help!

Lykurg
21st April 2010, 09:51
Can you rephrase? I don't get your problem. General answer: Qt is opensource so just look at the code of Qt demo and see how the trolls do it.

Raymond
22nd April 2010, 05:10
I know that Qt is open source code, I looked at his code, see QtDemo all based on QGraphicsItem type controls. This point I am not very clear. Help! Thank you:confused:

aamer4yu
22nd April 2010, 06:28
Can you tell what you want to make ?
From what you have written, it seems you want to make an application similar to QtDemo,and you want custom widgets to appear on right side, when any item is clicked on left side.
Am I right ?

Raymond
22nd April 2010, 07:14
You're quite right ... I now study Qtdemo example, that Qtdemo write good code. I want to Qtdemo style, so I write on QGraphicsItem control? What this will achieve? Now I am confused, ask for help! Thank you

Raymond
22nd April 2010, 11:50
I want an open-source software, on the network traffic management. When will the code to put on Google Code

nish
22nd April 2010, 12:45
I want an open-source software, on the network traffic management. When will the code to put on Google Code
you should seriously consider hiring a chinese-to-english translator. Your english can be very easily misunderstood.

aamer4yu
22nd April 2010, 12:52
For your requirement, you can use a QListWidget on left side, and a QStackedWidget on right side.
Then on item selection / item clicked, you can show the desired custom widget in the stacked widget.