PDA

View Full Version : Can not run QT App on Windows Mobile

zyclop
21st April 2010, 17:07
Hi,
yesterday I started to develop with QT and now I have first problems with it. I hope you can help me. I have QT4.6.2 and have configured a shadow-build with my Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK. As IDE I am using Visual Studio 2008 with QT-Add-in and everything works fine. I have designed my first HelloWorld App and tried to run it on my Windows Mobile 6.1 device (Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1), but I got an error message, that the application seems to be not signed with trusted certificate or some resources are missing.
The exact error message says: "The file 'TestCE' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed whith a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found."

My question is what else do I need for my .exe file to make it run? Anything to install on the device, maybe a framework? Or any libraries?

The exact configuration of my QT was "configure.exe -platform win32-msvc2008 -xplatform wincewm60professional-msvc2008 -release"

regards zyclop

zyclop
22nd April 2010, 09:26
I tried to recompile QT regarding to this post: http://www.qtcentre.org/threads/14566-Windows-mobile-6-deployment?p=74970#post74970 but it doesn't work. The next problem I get a fatal error during nmake using -debug-and-release param for configuration.