PDA

View Full Version : QCalendarWidget and text format

ouekah
24th April 2010, 16:17
Hi,

is there a way to change the text format of dates that are diplayed in the calendar but are not part of the considered month ?

More precisely if the calendar currently displays the month May, is it possible to change the text format of the last days of April (top of the calendar) and the first days of June (bottom of the calendar) ?

ouekah
26th April 2010, 19:13
I'm also ok if I simply get rid of them. :)

But after having spent some time in reading the documentation, I still have not found anything yet...

norobro
26th April 2010, 22:12
Take a look at the calendar widget example: link (http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6//widgets-calendarwidget.html)
If you change the text color, it only affects the current month.

ouekah
27th April 2010, 10:11
Yes I know that and this is precisely why I'm asking. Here is my problem:

I have a calendar in which there may be some dates (within a month) that are not selectable. To make it explicit I have changed the color of these dates in the calendar. Now when one looks at the calendar he might see three different colors for a date:

Dates in black are "available dates" (dates he can click on)
Dates in light grey are "not available dates" (dates he can click on, but nothing will happen then)

and finally

Dates in grey that are not within the current month

As these last dates might be selectable (or not), I would like them to be displayed in black or light grey and not in grey for obvious visibility reasons.

A third color adds useless complexity to the user and I would like to avoid that.

So now the question is: is there away to modify their text format ? If not is it simply possible to not display them ?

ouekah
2nd May 2010, 16:38
I don't know dude

michael85
8th October 2013, 11:19
Have you found a solution for this problem? Or anybody else?