PDA

View Full Version : Pop-up Dialog Question

Malek
20th July 2010, 19:13
Hello everyone ..

I would like to inquire about how to create Pop-up Dialog in QT Creator 4 over Linux.
Or you can designate what I am asking : event and event handler.

I want to click on the Button, shows me another designed screen and block the main screen, pending the end user to enter data on-screen phenomenon.

I expect that it's not difficult, but I tried did not succeed, as well as I have downloaded some code from the forum (About Dialog ) , but when applied to a my program has had two errors !!

My program with two errors ..
http://up-arab.com/u_p/download.php?id=11910

Thank you

Malek

for adimn :is this the right location for this question?

Lykurg
20th July 2010, 19:20
Hi Malek,

to achieve your goal, read about signal and slots in the Qt documentation. Also have a look at QDialog::exec().

And if you want us to have a look at your sources, please attach it on this board. It's because I speak a lot of languages, but arabic isn't one of them, so I wont click anything on the site you linked.

Lykurg

Zlatomir
20th July 2010, 21:16
There are more errors in that test project, check the comments ;)

And i strongly suggest to read a c++ book and than a Qt one.

Malek
20th July 2010, 21:22
Hi Lykurg
Thank you very much for your fast response.
I will read about signal and slots God willing,and my test code in the attachments.

I think it is a pleasant opportunity to learn Arabic.It is a nice language :),But her family Let down it!!:confused:

Thank you another time.
Regards,

Malek
20th July 2010, 22:06
Hello Zlatomir
Thank for your comments.

This code isn't mine,I have copy and past it from the code below.
his program has run without errors,while my program witch is copy from his code has two errors in mainwindow.h in this line

dialog * ptr1;
1) ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'dilog' with no type.
2)expected ';' before '*' token.

I have taken 3 courses in C++, but I haven't deal with C++ GUI before.
anyway , I will take your comments consider.

Thanks again.

wysota
20th July 2010, 22:09
1) ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'dilog' with no type.
2)expected ';' before '*' token.

I have taken 3 courses in C++, but I haven't deal with C++ GUI before.
These are purely C++ errors from a C++ compiler so after 3 courses on C++ I'm sure you will solve them on your own within a flash.

Malek
26th July 2010, 02:06
Hi wysota ..Thank you.The problem has been solved.
thanks for all.

I will describe how the problem has been resolved.
But firstly I want to ask you: Does the scenario below has happen with anyone of you?

---------------------------------------------------
When I run the project that called OpenDialog (which attached in the 5th post),It was run perfect .But after 2 days it give the same 2 errors.without any editing on it.
Also, after that it return to run perfectly!! .

Also, my project witch called test has followed the same scenario except it dose not return to the good status like his father.:confused:

Also,Some code witch I have download it form www.qt-ar.org hasn't work on my fedora9 while it run on fedora12 of my friend !!

---------------------------------------------------

I until now don't understand why (OpenDialog) project has run ,while my (test) project hasn't .although it was a copy past from the first one !!

anyway....
in (myPhone) project I have solved all the problems .You can see it below.
thanks for zero-n from arabic forum www.qt-ar.org.
and thanks for all here.