PDA

View Full Version : QtWebKit and Flash plugin crash

PrimeCP
27th July 2010, 18:57
I have software that uses the QtWebKit to display flash content using Qt 4.6.2 and flash plugin 10.0.45.2.

We are getting fairly sporadic results; on many systems it will work fine, but on others the Qt application crashes. On the machines that the Qt application crashes I have checked and the flash software works fine when running in Firefox.

So my question is does anyone know what the dependencies for the web kit are? I figure if Firefox works fine but Qt crashes during plugin loading there must be a lib I am missing or is mismatched. I know people have mentioned nspluginwrapper which I do have on the machine that it crashes on.

When the Qt application crashes, the text below is printed.

(process:18870): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_clipboard_get_for_display: assertion `GDK_IS_DISPLAY (display)' failed
Adobe Flash Player: gtk_clipboard_get(GDK_SELECTION_PRIMARY); failed. Trying to call gtk_init(0,0);
The program '<unknown>' received an X Window System error.
This probably reflects a bug in the program.
The error was 'BadColor (invalid Colormap parameter)'.
(Details: serial 220 error_code 12 request_code 79 minor_code 0)
(Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line
option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)

Peter Jerald
30th July 2010, 07:58
I too having same problem with my QT 4.6.2 linux version. Please any one help us.

tanderson
7th August 2010, 15:24
I am having this same issue with qt 4.6.2 on kubuntu 10.04 also. I did a couple of bug searches on nokia's site and I didn't find anything relating to this issue. I think a bug report is warranted.