PDA

View Full Version : Supercar game

john_god
31st July 2010, 19:34
Well, this is not the game of the year, but my 3 years old kid really likes it. It's a car that just moves in some green grass ( or whatever). :p

LeftClick and Drag for 3D Rotation, RightClick and Drag to move the scene, Mousewheel for zoom and cursor keys to ride the Supercar (left, right, front, back), and double click for this instructions.

I thought I share it with the world. :)

squidge
31st July 2010, 20:52
For MacOS?

john_god
31st July 2010, 21:27
It's the source code, you can compile it to every OS. But acidentally, the zip went with the MacOS binary

QTInfinity
1st November 2010, 05:02
Nice...demo....

Regards,

QTInfinity
http://brianchacko.weebly.com

MTK358
4th November 2010, 01:21
Pretty nice.

Note that I had to run "make clean" first, otherwise it would choke on the Mac object files (I'm using Linux).

DIMEDROLL
26th November 2010, 19:42
Fun.
However to build on windows 7, I had to add:
#define M_PI 3.14159265358979323846

in the car.cpp, because of error

john_god
2nd December 2010, 01:59
MTK358: I cleared all he mac objects sorry about that.
DIMEDROLL: That's strange because it should be defined int the math.h, it seems that some versionÅ› of math.h are dropping out the M_PI definiton.

Just for fun, I made another version with a snowman that tries to run away from the car, but when gets hit, jumps away.

amazingkartik
3rd January 2011, 16:50
can anyone here pls help me with this error?
i design the whole project and finally wen i run the project it displays this error,
Could not find make command: make in the build environment
Error while building project textfinder (target: Desktop)
When executing build step 'Make'

pls help me out with this..

pkohut
3rd January 2011, 16:59
DIMEDROLL: That's strange because it should be defined int the math.h, it seems that some versionÅ› of math.h are dropping out the M_PI definiton.

For Windows you'll want to define _USE_MATH_DEFINES before including math.h (see source file). If you're on BSD/Linux the __USE_BSD or _USE_GNU is defined to define those constants, again see math.h header file.