PDA

View Full Version : problem in export QWS_KEYBOARD

BalaQT
17th August 2010, 05:20
hi,
We are using Qt embedded 4.6.3 in arm. we are facing key input problem. we tested a sample prg with one QLineEdit. When we press a key ,the input goes to SHELL and GUI. ex : when we press 'A' , the QLineEdit displays 'A' and shell also displays A in the background.
After some point of time , when we press a key, thats not displaying in QLineEdit. when we closed the prg , All the keys pressed are shown in console.
After killing and restarting the prg , we can able to input properly. but after some time , the key input problem comes again. [ie, the input is not coming in QLineEdit,but keypad is working fine, since all the keys pressed are shown in console.]

we are using keypad connected via usb.
env variable: export QWS_KEYBOARD=USB:dev/input/event1
we tried export QWS_KEYBOARD=LinuxInput:dev/input/event1 also

pls provide me some useful tips. i feel that qt compilation or env variable for keyboard causing this problem.
pls guide me

Thnks in adv
Bala

pavleb
26th March 2011, 12:36
Hi I have the same issue with the Qt 4.7. Everything is working perfectly, the keyboard is running, however everything that I type in the running application appears in the console too. So when the application quits, the prompt is full with everything that was previously typed.

My QWS_KEYBOARD=linuxinput:/dev/input/event2

Have you found a solution to the problem?

Br,
Pavle