PDA

View Full Version : setWindowFlags(Qt::CustomizeWindowHint) - title bar

Tomasz
17th August 2010, 21:29
Hello!

I've set flags to my window:

setWindowFlags(Qt::CustomizeWindowHint);

I wanted to get rid od all icon on title bar, and also title. It works but I still can see something like title bar - not the whole window have "border". There is no "border" in the place where title bar is - can I do something with it? If it helps - it's application for ARM.

And one more question - is there an flag to make window unmovable?

thanks in advance
best regards
Tomasz

Lykurg
17th August 2010, 21:36
About the unmoveable window: There was a thread about that topic a year ago, try to find it via the search. One possibility I can remember right now is to reimp QWidget::moveEvent() and revert the movement.

The Storm
17th August 2010, 23:15
Also use Qt::FramelessWindowHint for the window flag and you will get rid of the border.

Urthas
17th August 2010, 23:26
Also use Qt::FramelessWindowHint for the window flag and you will get rid of the border.

You will also get rid of the ability to move, minimize, or close the window, including via the Windows Task Manager.

Lykurg
18th August 2010, 06:51
You will also get rid of the ability to move, minimize, or close the window, including via the Windows Task Manager.

Not on Linux! You still can move any window by holding ALT und mouse click/move. Isn't that also possible with windows?

Piskvorkar
24th August 2010, 13:16
Hi,
I've similar question. I would like to use widget in QGraphicsScene and manage what is shown on top (close button, title, etc.). But then there are some ambiguities. If I add widget using QGraphicsScene::addWidget(), widget (e.g. QDialog) is alway without frame (and buttons, title on top), regardless on flags. But if I use QGraphicsScene::addItem() to QGraphicsProxyWidget which I create from e.g. QDialog, widget shown on scene is always with frame regardless on flags.

Aren't flags supported inside QGraphicsScene? Or am I doing something wrong? Some ideas?

Thanks.