PDA

View Full Version : accept() and reject() slots

poporacer
18th August 2010, 01:54
I am trying to learn QT and purchased C++ Gui with QT (Second Edition) and I am following some of the examples. On one of the examples, you create a signal/slot from Designer to connect the clicked event of a button with the accept slot of the form. I do not get the option of accept or reject slots in the connection configuration window. The checkbox for show all signals and slots is checked. Have these been deleted in the new version? And what is the equivalent slot? Or where do I find it?

Thanks
Rick

poporacer
18th August 2010, 04:16
I figured it out! I had a main window and not a dialog.
I am sure I will be back for more!

Lykurg
18th August 2010, 07:41
You are welcome! And if you answer your questions yourself even more:D

(And it is nice to see, that some people still by books to learn...)

poporacer
19th August 2010, 01:07
I have done a lot of programming and database development in Microsoft Access and provide assistance in several forums dedicated to such topic. An times it is frustrating when someone asks a question that has been posted and resolved several times. I guess they don't know how to use the search feature??? I try to search and resolve the issue myself...I remember it better that way...If I work hard to find the answer, then it sticks with me a little longer!! But this QT seems to give me a bit of confusion...I will figure it out and I am sure with your assistance as well!
Thanks!