PDA

View Full Version : vlc in QT widget

RuZ
26th August 2010, 14:32
i need play rtsp broadcast in QT widget.
I could not make work this example http://wiki.videolan.org/LibVLC_SampleCode_Qt .
Please give me a working example with the dll and lib file.

Lykurg
26th August 2010, 14:40
Please give me a working example with the dll and lib file.Why certainly! Do you need anything else? What platform do you need?

RuZ
26th August 2010, 15:21
windows, qt v. 4.7. I use Qt Creator.

antialias
26th August 2010, 16:02
Why certainly! Do you need anything else? What platform do you need?
I think my sarcasm-o-meter just blew a fuse :p

RuZ
26th August 2010, 17:36
ok)
i create new project and add code (http://wiki.videolan.org/LibVLC_SampleCode_Qt), put vlc folder with vlc header file, took lib file from visual studio 2007 and add in .pro file "LIBS+= -L libvlc.lib", put libvlc.dll and libvlccore.dll in program folder. And i have error.

debug/vlc_on_qt.o: In function `Player':
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:44: undefined reference to `libvlc_exception_init'
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:47: undefined reference to `libvlc_new'
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:51: undefined reference to `libvlc_media_player_new'
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:44: undefined reference to `libvlc_exception_init'
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:47: undefined reference to `libvlc_new'
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:51: undefined reference to `libvlc_media_player_new'
debug/vlc_on_qt.o: In function `~Player':
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:66: undefined reference to `libvlc_media_player_stop'
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:69: undefined reference to `libvlc_media_player_release'
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:71: undefined reference to `libvlc_release'
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:66: undefined reference to `libvlc_media_player_stop'
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:69: undefined reference to `libvlc_media_player_release'
F:\program_temp\robo\vlccame-build-desktop/../vlccame/vlc_on_qt.cpp:71: undefined reference to `libvlc_release'
I may not have properly connected dll, what should I do?

geostein
9th March 2011, 17:53
Hello,
i gat the same errors, did you solved this problem and can give me a hint how to bring this to work

Georg