PDA

View Full Version : OpenCV + QT integration

leoalvesmachado
10th September 2010, 20:26
Hi Everyone...

I want to capture a video from my webcam and display it inside a QT widget. To do that, I believe I need to use OpenCV to capture the video from the camera.
However, I'm a newbie in QT and in OpenCV, and I'm even worse configuring build and it's dependencies. Today, I have a code that displays a video using OpenCV without QT and a QT project on QT Creator, but I don't know how to integrate them.

Does anyone of you know how to integrate them? Maybe if you know any tutorial, or sample code. if I'm not asking too much, a step-by-step, including build dependencies, libs that are needed, project configuration and how to put the OpenCV video on the widget, would be great. If that matters, I'm using Windows and for the near future, my application will be Windows only.

If it's too hard to integrate OpenCV with an existing project, you can show me how to do it from scratch - I believe I would know how to add my source files to an existing project.

Thanks in advance

aamer4yu
13th September 2010, 09:21
You can get an example here (http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/Qt+Opencv+webcam+viewer?content=89995)