PDA

View Full Version : Urgent qt requirement - finland.

Keir Pearcey
16th September 2010, 15:56
We have an urgent requirement for QT developers for a permanent senior position in Helsinki, Finland. All applicants are welcome as you do not have to supply your own visa - we take care of that for you. We are more than happy to talk to anyone who may be interested in this role.
Below are the requirements for this role:

You will be working with the latest technologies and participating in building the User Experiences of tomorrow on different operating systems and platforms.

We expect:
* Excellent C/C++ skills
* Strong experience in Qt framework
* Experience of software development on Linux platform(s)
* Good understanding of object oriented design, patterns and object oriented programming
* Enthusiasm and passion for Linux world
* Ability to work in teams and co-operate with customers
* Problem solving skills and a good attitude
* Fluent spoken and written skills in English

We appreciate:
* Experience in mobile platforms (e.g. MeeGo, Maemo, Moblin, Android, Symbian)
* Knowledge of Debian or RPM packaging
* Skills in other programming languages and techniques
* Experience in Agile software development
* Familiarity with test driven development, test automation and pair programming
* Contributions in Open Source communities

We offer We offer challenging work and highly competent colleagues in a growing and profitable company. You also have excellent possibilities to continuously develop your profession and skills. As Ixonos professional you'll be working in an independent and responsible role on interesting projects. You'll also enjoy competitive salary.

If you are interested please email me a copy of your CV to kpearcey@gitps.com

Thank you for your time! :-)
Keir Pearcey :cool:

wajih
18th September 2010, 14:12
Dear Mr Keir,
This is a great opportunity for me: This is my profile :) but really I can't relocate. wether you have projects that can be done remotely (outsourcing), please contact me, it will be a pleasure to work for your honorable company.
here my cv : http://www.box.net/wajih
baghdadi DOT wajih AT gmail DOT com

Your's truly
WAJIH