PDA

View Full Version : Help with property browser

Jsvc
28th September 2010, 06:14
I would like to create a property browser that is dockable and can be resized. I would like the center divider to be adjustable, like in VS, if possible. Most importantly, I would like one of the controls in the properties list to be a slider. The slider width should adjust as the dialog is resized. Is this possible? If so, is there any sample code or demos available?

Also, is it possible to have a toolbar at the top of the properties browser.

Thanks in advance

Steve

tbscope
28th September 2010, 06:18
http://qt.nokia.com/products/appdev/add-on-products/catalog/4/Widgets/qtpropertybrowser/

Jsvc
3rd October 2010, 01:49
Thank you.

I have downloaded and extracted the qtpropertybrowser-2.5_1-opensource zip. I also ran the configure.bat as instructed. I am having a link error though. Can anyone help me understand what I am doing wrong?

I am using Visual Studio and have multiple lib projects and 1 app project. One of the lib projects includes "qtpropertymanager.h" "qteditorfactory.h" "qttreepropertybrowser.h". That library comples fine. When It comes time for the app to link I get errors like:

"error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class QtIntPropertyManager *....." etc.....

Since I am using LGPL I do not want it to link statically, just load the QtSolutions_PropertyBrowser-2.5d.dll at runtime like it does the core dll. I must be misunderstanding. Can anyone help explain?

Thank you!!