PDA

View Full Version : qt_rubberband blocking events of pushbutton

mrandreas
12th October 2010, 11:29
The class: QRubberband (objectname: qt_rubberband) are blocking events. The QMainWindow has a QRubberBand. By default it will be lockated in Point(0,0) with a size(100,30) or something like that. I want to have a QPushButton with a Menu in the area. What would be the correct thing to do with the QMainWindow rubberband.

I have tried to move, resize, delete, change parent, setstylesheet (0,0). Setting the properties in a eventFilter. But the rubberband (or the rubber fuckup as I now call it) seems to have a mind of its own. It will keep it' posistion and size so far. However it should be afraid! I will kill it one or another way.... that xxxxx arg.

please help me! It should be a easy thing...

Andreas

tbscope
12th October 2010, 11:48
(or the rubber fuckup as I now call it)
There, there...
The fuckup is usually in the interface between the keyboard and the chair.

Can you please explain your problem a little bit better. I do not understand your problem.
Explain in detail what you do and what you see or experience.
The, explain in detail what you want to do and what you expect to see or experience.

mrandreas
12th October 2010, 12:27
The fuckup is usually in the interface between the keyboard and the chair.
I would say always. If the fuckup is in my office please let me know.

The QMainWindow has by default the child QRubberband (by default not visible and disables). It's objectname is qt_rubberband. In our application. It is blocking events in the upper left corner.

If I'm stuck with the same problem one more houre I will go into the details...

Andreas